Information we collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information. When your information is collected we will tell you the purposes for which such information will be used and allow you to choose how you wish to be contacted. We will also tell you where the provision of information is mandatory or optional.
3. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
– Google Analytics collects the following types of information from users:
– Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
– Type of operating system
– Screen colours (colour processing ability of the user’s screen)
– Flash version
– Screen resolution
– Network location and IP address: can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
– Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
– Time of visit
– Pages visited
– Time spent on each page of the website
– Referring site statistics
– The website (URL) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (for example: by clicking on a hyperlink from google.com)[cev]
– Search engine query used (for example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
4. Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. This data DOES NOT include any personal identification information such as:
– Phone numbers
– Email addresses
– Mailing addresses
– Social security numbers
– Bank account numbers
– Credit card information
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel. For more information visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.